Our spatial data (GIS) acquisition work process
For every project, we organize and execute the work in the systematic manner as outlined below.
- User Need Assessment.
- Educating the client regarding the basic requirements that are essential to achive the project objectives.
- Submission of technical and financial documents in order for the client and us to agree on the project parameters.
- Discussions to finalize on the deliverables, costs and schedules.
- Entering into agreements such as contract, non-disclosure, copyrights, etc. to implement the project.
- Project implementation.
- Project Inception Report.
- Draft Project Report.
- Discussions with client.
- Final Project Report.
- Training the client on the use of equipment and software.